STANDARD IMAGE USAGE AGREEMENT
Race Technologies, LLC reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time, and you agree to be bound by such changes. If and when changes are made notification will be provided to you. Please make sure that you read and understand all changes. If you do not agree to this Agreement, as same may be amended from time to time, do not download or use any Images.
To request permission for use of these files or images, or if you have questions regarding this policy, please contact [email protected] When requesting permission to use an image, please include the url of the image.
- All Images on the Race Technologies, LLC (racetechnologies.com and all subdomains) website are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties. Race Technologies, LLC and/or the various artists who provide Images to Race Technologies, LLC ("Contributors") own all rights, including the copyrights in and to the Images. Race Technologies, LLC and/or its Contributors reserve all rights in and to the Images not expressly granted to you by the terms of this Agreement.
- You may not copy or reproduce any Image (in whole or in part) more than two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) times in any physical medium, either directly or indirectly, except as expressly provided in Part II hereof
- By this Agreement, Race Technologies, LLC grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable (except as herein provided) right, throughout the world, in perpetuity, to use and reproduce Images, subject to the limitations set forth herein and in Part II hereof. You may however transfer Images to a third party for the sole purpose of causing such third party to produce and/or manufacture your goods incorporating Images.
PERMITTED WEB / ELECTRONIC USES
- This Agreement grants you the right to:
- Incorporate Images on web sites, provided that no Image is: i) displayed at a resolution greater than 1200 x 800 pixels; or ii) displayed as part of gallery, collection, album, archive, scrapbook or other aggregation of individual images;
- Use Images in coordination with opt-in email marketing. However, Images cannot be used in connection with unsolicited email or linked to from unsolicited email;
- Incorporate Images into software as background images or splash screens, including but not limited to video games, phone applications and device firmware, provided that the Images or any digital files containing the Images cannot be unincorporated from the software;
- Use Images in multimedia presentations and incorporate them into film and video;
- Use Images in eBooks, including multi seat license electronic textbooks;
PERMITTED PRINT USES
- Use Images as prints, posters, postcards (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for your own personal use and display, including display in commercial settings, provided such hardcopies are not resold or otherwise distributed;
- Incorporate Images into advertising materials, posters and tradeshow signage for use in promoting the sale of other products or services (as opposed to promoting the sale of the prints, posters, etc. containing the Images), provided that the Image is an integrated, supportive part of your project or product and not the definitive part of such prints and/or posters and/or other reproductions and further provided that the surface area of any single poster does not exceed 7.5 square feet and further provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such posters does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
- Use Images in magazines, newspapers, books, book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories for editorial and/or advertising purposes, provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such magazines, newspapers, books , book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
- Use Images in the artwork for the packaging of any product provided that the print and/ or manufacturing run does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
- Incorporate Images on letterhead and business cards, pamphlets, brochures, and catalogs provided that Images are not used as a logo or trademark, and further provided that no individual Image is reproduced more than 250,000 times in the aggregate;
- All other rights in the Images are expressly reserved by Race Technologies, LLC for itself and its Contributors. If you wish to use an Image or Images in any manner not provided by this Standard Image Usage Agreement, please contact [email protected]